ATTM Mid-Atlantic hosts advanced learning session on failure analysis
The SMTA Capital Chapter, Carolinas Chapter and Philadelphia Chapter are delighted to host their very first three-chapter event, Mid-Atlantic Advanced Learning Session – Failure is Never an Option, a deep dive into the analysis of chess.
This four-day event features three technical presentations, one per day, followed by a LIVE Q&A panel with the experts on Friday! We understand the importance of failure analysis and reliability of the electronic assembly process, which is why we are determined to provide our members not only with the necessary technical knowledge, but also the answers to process questions. specific.
Industry experts from Ansys, Blue Ring Stencil, and Koki America will help you understand everything from manufacturing challenges to reliability impacts and failure analysis case studies. So take a minute, register for the event, and let’s fix your reliability issues!
- Tuesday, September 7e 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST
- Wednesday September 8e 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST
- Topic: Microvia Reliability and manufacturing challenges
- Presenter: Nathan Blattau, Ansys
- Topic: Eliminate both external quality costs and evaluation costs by mitigating intermittent failures due to head-on-pillow (HoP) defects
- Presenter: Greg Smith, Blue Ring Stencil
- Thursday September 9e 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST
- Topic: Failure Analysis Solder Dehumidification Case Studies for Electronics and Component Packaging Trends and Potential Reliability Impacts
- Presenter: Jasbir Bath, Koki America
- Friday, September 10e 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST
- Live Q&A group discussion with all three presenters
Registration is free for members and $ 25 for non-members. The registration fee will be waived if you join any of the ATTM chapters before this event.
Sponsors: Koh Young, The Test Connection, Kyzen and Zestron!
Sponsorships are limited and go quickly! If you are interested in sponsorship, please refer to our registration page for options.
For RSVP, please Click here.