Award-winning robotics and entrepreneurship learning center opens in Columbus Circle
With the free month opening promotion
âThe Rocket Club Academy would have been the place for me when I was young. You learn categories that aren’t taught in school and that are ahead of everyone your age. – Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder
In March 2020, Rocket Club Academy was forced to close temporarily due to COVID-19, but we have great news: they are finally REOPENING! The Visionary After School Program for ages 7-14 will reopen on December 1 at 33 West 60th Street near Columbus Circle.
During the first month at Rocket Club, members begin:
- Build and code robotics
- Develop a profitable e-commerce clothing brand
Rocket Club has helped hundreds of members start businesses, including:
- Stop & Love – A stop motion business started by 9-year-old Annabelle. She has worked for Bobbi Brown, Gooselings and Startup Squad. She was recently featured on Good Morning America
- Astronade – A bottled lemonade company founded by four 10-year-olds that received an investment from the co-founder of Netflix
- Over 200 e-commerce clothing brands that generated over $ 16,000 in sales in the past 2 months.
In addition to robotics and the creation of their own business, members discover subjects such as Blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, climate science, the stock market … essentially
everything the school does not teach.
The club was originally conceptualized by Alex Hodara, finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and âForbes 30 Under 30â recipient. With the help of industry leaders, Rocket Club Academy has created an exclusive program: a blend of robotics, coding, cutting edge technology,
Members of Rocket Club Academy have the unique opportunity to network with lifelong peers, looking at the world differently due to their advanced technological education. The staff at Rocket Club Academy build the club they wished they had when they were kids and make their members whatever they want to be when they grow up.
Rocket Club grants our readers first access to registration. Ready to take a seat ?!
here are the details
- Memberships are monthly
- Membership includes classes once a week for 2 hours, community events with mentors, workshops such as 3D printing or creative writing, and virtual networking with members from 25 states, England and from ireland
- They kept their pre-pandemic prices the same: $ 550 / month
- Tour and application are required prior to registration
You can book a tour and find out more here: https://rocketclub.com/tribecacitizen